Feel like you're pushing a brick over your desk? Then remove the weight from your mouse!
- works for the Logitech Optical Wheel Mouse
- works for the Logitech Mx 300
- probably works for other mice as well
- doesn't work for the Logitech Mx 310 (it's just heavy, live with it)
- is very simple
- will void your warranty
- is meant for hard-core gamers
Step1: Prepare the patient and get the right screwdriver. (No need to unplug the mouse.)
Step2: Unscrew and carefully.remove the cover.
Step3: Removing the plastic buttons reveals our problem.
Step4: One more screw and the problem can be taken out.
Step5: Close the patient again and dispose of the weight.